“Scott has done an amazing job with all three of my boys leading & guiding them physically, mentally, and spiritually.”
— Chris Evert # 1 WTA
The Student/Athletes listed below have been coached by Scott Williams
Mentoring Champion Student/Athletes both on the tennis courts and in life!
Serve Return Team Play Grow
- Jasmine Williams ’21 2016 Florida State Father/Daughter Champion
- Clare Mckee (Princeton) ’12
- Reb Mariano (Assumption) ‘12 to a Regional Final at position #1 Singles
- Andrew Dykeman (Cornell) ’12 and Joey Brander (Fordham) 12′ to an individual state doubles runner-up title in 2014
- Caroline Hsu (Weseylan) 12′ to an individual state singles semi-finalist in 2014
- Andrew Dykeman ’11 to an individual state singles runner-up title in 2013
- Andrew Dykeman ’11 and Ross Weisman (Univ of Miami) ’12 to an individual state doubles runner-up title in 2013.
- FHSAA Florida State Boy’s Team Champions 2012
- Tony Russell (Southern Methodist University) Position #1 Florida State Singles Champion ’12
- Andrew Dykeman Position #3 Florida State Singles Champion & #2 Doubles Champion ’10
- Ross Weisman Position #5 Florida State Singles Champion ’11
- Nicky Mill (Lynn University) Position #2 Florida State Doubles Champion ’12
- FHSAA Florida State Girl’s Team Runner-Ups 2012
- Virginia Peck-Phillips (Holy Cross) 11′ to a position #4 Florida State singles Champion
- FHSAA Florida State Girl’s Team Champions 2011
- Rebecca Siegler (Wake Forest/Emory) Position #1 Florida State Singles Champion ’12
- Anika Novacek (Syracuse/Fordham) Position #2 Florida State Singles Champion ’12
- Caroline Hsu Position #4 Florida State Singles Champion ‘9
- Virginia Peck-Phillips Position #5 Florida State Singles Champion
- Anika Novachek ek 11′ and Rebecca Siegler ’11 to an individual and overall State Doubles Championship title.
- Zack Katz (Penn State) to an individual state semi-finalist in 2011 ’12
- Anika Novacek ’11 to an individual state singles championship and runner-up overall title in 2007.
- Drew Hill (Rollins College)
- Elliott Daniels (George Washington)
- Jim Thomas (Stanford)
- Gregg Hill (USC)
- Jon Venison (Columbia)
- Andrew Finn (Hartford University).
“As water reflects the face so the heart reflects the person.”Proverbs 27 vs 19